Check out our full range of products. Click here to download the catalog
203 Decision Tower, 2nd Floor, Pune
17-4 PH Round Bars Supplier
17-4 PH Round bars is a chromium-copper precipitation hardening stainless steel that is commonly used in various applications that require high strength (maintained approximately 316 degrees Celsius.) and corrosion resistance properties. Here are some benefits of 17-4 PH round bars. Listed below:
- High tensile strength and toughness
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- It is best suited for forging and welding
- Machinability operations
- Oxidation resistance
- Have a good resistance to sulphide stress cracking
Om steel Industries is a leading 17-4 PH supplier in India and worldwide. Having decades of industry experience we understand customer’s perspective and provide a high quality of products.
- AISI 630
- NACE MR 0175
- ASTM A484/ A564
- AMS 2303/5643
- ASME SA564
- Alloy 17-4 PH is a martensitic stainless steel having Cu and Nb/Cb in addition.
- Grades is its high strength.
- Hardness up to 300 degrees Celsius.
- Corrosion resistance.
- Optimized with heat treatment.
- High yield strength up to 160-190 ksi.
- Food industry
- Pulp & paper industry
- Aerospace industrial purpose
- Industrial and mechanical components
- Nuclear plants application
- Pumps and valves in high pressure components
- Power generation
- It withstands corrosive attacks in comparison to any other standard stainless steels.
- The high ageing temperature must be up to 555 degrees Celsius preferably 590 degrees Celsius when having a potential risk of stress corrosion cracking.
- Optimum temperature is 590°C in H2S media.
- If exposed to stagnant water, the alloy is subject to crevice attack.
- It is corrosion resistant in various industries like petroleum, paper, chemical and food processing industry.