Check out our full range of products. Click here to download the catalog
203 Decision Tower, 2nd Floor, Pune
440C Stainless Steel Bar Suppliers
Stainless Steel Grade Bars 440C is a high carbon type of stainless and that is why most often used for making of knife. It can be treated for high strength and hardness. It is largely used in bearing and bushing applications because of its greater abrasion and wear resistance. It is used in bearing assemblies, pump parts and textile machinery.
- Resistance to corrosion.
- Ability to maintain exceptional high hardness and wear resistance.
- Good strength
Suitable for applications requiring a combination of excellent wear resistance with moderate corrosion resistance, 440C is commonly used in the oil and gas, marine, food and medical industries.
We welcome enquiries for stainless steel 444C Grade Bars.
- ASTM A276, ASME SA276 / ASTM A479 ASME SA479
- Length: 1 to 6 Meters, Custom Cut Lengths
- Width:25mm to 60mm
- Thickness:5mm to 12mm
- Finish: Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA Finish
- Forms: Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Forging Etc.
- Round Bar
- .2% Yield Strength: 65 ksi
- Elongation: 14 %
- Ultimate Tensile Strength: 110 KSI
- Temp: 20°C
- Tensile (UTS): 1965 N/mm²
- 2% Yield: 1896 N/mm²
- Elongation (50.8mm): 2%
- Hardness: 57 HRc
- Reduction of Area: 10
- Ball bearings and races
- Knives and measuring instruments
- Surgical tools
- valve components
- pumps etc.