Check out our full range of products. Click here to download the catalog
203 Decision Tower, 2nd Floor, Pune
Alloy 254 – UNS 32154 SMO Bars Suppliers
Om Steel Industries is the largest supplier of S32154 SMO i.e. 254 SMO bars that are available in various sizes. Significant additions of Molybdenum, Nickel and Copper gives this alloy a good resistance to pitting corrosion and that is why used in Petro-Chemical, Oil and Gas, Nuclear, Pulp & Paper, Research & Development, Defence & Development Industries.
- Pitting Resistance Equivalent
- Good resistance to erosion corrosion
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Resistant to crevice corrosion
- High resistance to stress corrosion cracking
- Low magnetic permeability
- Excellent ductility and strength
- Grade: 254 SMO
- DIN: 1.4547
- UNS Designation: S31254
- Nickel (Ni): 17.5 – 18.5
- Chromium (Cr): 19.5 – 20.5
- Iron (Fe): Bal.
- Molybdenum (Mo): 6.0 – 6.5
- Titanium (Ti) Max.
- Aluminium (Al) Max.
- Cobalt (Co) Max.
- Tungsten (W)
- Vanadium (V) Max.
- Copper (Cu) Max.: 0.50 – 1.00
- Manganese (Mn): Max. 00
- Niobium (Nb) + Tantalum (Ta)
- Carbon (C): Max. 0.020
- Nitrogen (N): Min. 0.18 – 0.25 Max.
- Silicon (Si): Max.0.80
- Sulphur (S): Max. 0.010
- Phosphorous (P): Max. 0.030
- 2% Proof Stress: 300 N/mm2, 43.5ksi
- Tensile Strength: 650 N/mm2, 94.25ksi
- Elongation: 5.65√S0 and 4D: 35%
- Reduction of Area: 50%
- Hardness (Brinell): <270
- Process industry equipment in urea production
- Organic & fatty acids
- High halide concentration environments
- Oil & Gas industry
- Heat exchangers
- Piping, valves & pumps
- Power generation applications
- Pumps and valves
- Water treatment facilities
- Pulp and paper processing etc.