Check out our full range of products. Click here to download the catalog
203 Decision Tower, 2nd Floor, Pune
Aluminium 6061/6082/7075 Bars/Plate/Pipe Suppliers
Aluminium Square Bar/Plate/Pipe is extruded solid aluminium that has very adaptable & flexible and that’s why used in wide range of industrial applications. It is produced through the process called extrusion and is lengthen using dies.
It is used for casting, stamping and machining a best final product. Because of its high strength, thermal conductive properties and low weight, it is being used for high heat industrial applications and more.
It is widely used for fabrication projects where corrosion resistance and lightweight is more concerned. Om Steel Industries supplies aluminium square bars, Aluminium plates, pipes in number of sizes as per your requirement. We supply bars at affordable rates according to industry basics.
- Contains aluminium allow with magnesium & silicon elements.
- Heat treatable and
- Surface finish is smoother than other alloy.
- Excellent for anodizing.
- Corrosion resistance
- Excellent at resisting moisture and strong for its lightweight
- General purpose material
- Cu – .15/.40
- Si – .40/.80
- Fe – .70 Max.
- Mn – .15 Max.
- Mg – .80/1.2
- Zn – .25 Max.
- Cr – .04/.35
- Ti – .15 Max.
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 45,000
- Yield Point (PSI) 40,000
- Brinell Hardness 95
Chemical Analysis will vary on each heat number
Screw machine parts, Truck bodies and frames, Running boards, Steps, Floors, Walkways, Platforms, Cover plates, Trench covers, Truck runways, Almost any structural component.
- Cu – 1.20/2.20 Max.
- Si – .40 Max.
- Fe – .50 Max.
- Mn – .30 Max.
- Mg – 2.10/2.90 Max
- Zn – 5.10/6.10 Max.
- Cr – .18/.28
- Ti – .20 Max.
- Other – .15 Max.
- Al – Remainder
- Tensile Strength (PSI) 83,000
- Yield Point (PSI) 73,000
- Elongation 11
- Brinell Hardness 150
Used mostly in aircraft and transportation industries where strength is critical. Can be used as a mold material for the plastics industry.
- Dimensions: ASTM, ASME, AMS
- Specifications: ASTM B221, AMS 4156, AMS QQ-A-200/9
- Alloy: 6082 – T6
- Size: 1/4” Dia – 16” Dia
- Form: Square , Round , Hex , Flat, Wire In Black & Bright Finish
- Length: Random, Fix & Cut Length
- Finish: Bright, Polish & Black
- Al: Balance
- Si: 0.70 – 1.30
- Mg: 0.60 – 1.20
- Mn0.40 – 1.00
- Fe: 0.0 – 0.50
- Zn: 0.0 – 0.20
- Ti: 0.0 – 0.10
- Cu: 0.0 – 0.10
- Cr: 0.0 – 0.25
- Others (Total): 0.0 – 0.15
- Other (Each): 0.0 – 0.05
- Proof Stress: 290 Typical Mpa
- Tensile Strength: 340 Typical Mpa
- Hardness Vickers: 95 Typical HV
- Elongation A: 6 Min %