Check out our full range of products. Click here to download the catalog
203 Decision Tower, 2nd Floor, Pune
Duplex / Super Duplex Pipes Suppliers
Om Steel Industries is one of the leading Super Duplex Plate Supplier in India and worldwide. They are highly resistant to corrosion which is good in seawater. It is widely used in marine and offshore industries because of its following properties.
- Soaring strength
- Soaring Tensile
- High finish and dependability
- Corrosion resistance in nature
It is widely used in the heat exchanger, condensers and piping and other such seawater systems Super Duplex Steel Plates are made up by using superior quality of raw material following industry standards. We ensure you to supply a high quality of materials/products as per your customized sizes, shapes and thickness.
Om Steel Industries are suppliers of super duplex stainless steel plates.
- Tradename: F55 / 2507, F53
- UNS No.: S32760 / S32750
- Density: 7.805 G/CM3
- Specifications: ASTM A240 / ASME SA240
- Standard: ASTM, ASME and API
- Thickness: 4.0mm – 100mm, 1 MM TO 200 MM THK IN 1000 MM TO 3000 MM WIDTH x 2500 MM / 5000 MM / 10000 MM / COIL.,
- Specialize: Shim, Perforated, B. Q. Profile.
- Form: Coils, Foils, Plain, Shim, Perforated, Strip, Flats, Blank, Ring etc.
- Hardness: Soft, Hard, Quarter Hard, Half Hard, Spring Hard etc.
- Grade: Super Duplex Plates S32760 / S32750
- Density: 7.805
- Melting Range: 1350 ℃
- Elongation %: 15 min.
- Tensile Strength: 800 (Mpa)
- Yield Strength: 550 (Mpa)
- Hardness: 270 max (Brinell)
- Grade: 310
- Tensile Strength ksi (min.): 75
- Yield Strength 0.2%; Offset ksi (min.): 30
- Elongation % in 50 mm (min.): 40
- Hardness (Brinell) MAX: 217
- Hardness (Rockwell B) MAX: 95
- Super Duplex Steel Sheets & Plates
- Super Duplex Plates
- Super Duplex Plain Sheet
- Super Duplex Steel Shim Sheet
- Super Duplex UNS S32750 Perforated Sheet
- Super Duplex Steel Chequered Plate
- Super Duplex S32950 Plates
- Super Duplex UNS S32950 Sheets
- Super Duplex S32750 Plates
- Heat exchangers
- Fittings and flanges
- Line pipes
- Pressure vessels
- Dished ends