Check out our full range of products. Click here to download the catalog
203 Decision Tower, 2nd Floor, Pune
MS SQ Pipes ST 52.3 / Seamless / ERW Suppliers
Om Steel Industries supply a wide range of MS & SS Square Pipes that are used in various industry verticals that include mechanical engineering, oil & Gas, Off Shore construction and more such. We supply products in different sizes, thickness, and dimensions that reach international quality standards.
- Dimensionally accurate
- Perfect finish
- Easy to fit
These types of pipes contain a small amount of carbon steel (i.e. Max. 0.18%) which allows makes them less hard to use easily. They can be transformed into various shapes & sizes which can be used for tubing and pipelining applications.
- Name L/R & S/R elbow, concentric, tee, eccentric reducers, caps, reducing elbow etc.
- Standard: ISO, ANSI/ASME
- Materials: MS & SS
- Size Range: 50 mm – 600mm & 6.35 mm – 90 mm
- Thickness: STD XS, XXS.SCH10, 20, 30, 40, 60, 80, 160
- Structural hollow sections in grades S235, S355 & S420 others.
- En10210 – Hot finished
- En10219 – Cold formed
- Carbon: 0.16 to 0.18 % (Max. 0.25% is allowable)
- Manganese: 0.70 to 0.90 %
- Silicon: Max. 0.40%
- Sulphur: Max. 0.04%
- Phosphorous: Max. 0.04%
- Structural Purposes
- Mechanical purpose
- General Engineering
- Domestic applications
- Designing bus body
- Water steel pipes