Check out our full range of products. Click here to download the catalog
203 Decision Tower, 2nd Floor, Pune
OFC Copper C10100 / C10200 Bars Suppliers
Oxygen free copper bars are used various applications that require high conductivity & ductility that are used in automotive and engineering industries.
This material ensures high level of electric conductivity as compared to any other grade of copper and thus it has the best quality of formability and joining required in the wide range of industry verticals.
- Good electrical conductivity
- Corrosion resistant
- Very long lasting
- Sturdy performance
- Control panel
- Heavy Electrical Engineering
We provide a range of OFC copper bars with wide range of diameter and other sizes as per your requirement.
- Material: Copper
- Width:5 mm to 350 mm
- Thickness: 1 mm to 60 mm
- Diameter: 3.17 mm to 350 mm
- Presence of copper content: 99.99%
C10100 Oxygen Free Copper bar contains 99.99% pure copper along with oxygen content of 0.0005%.
- It can be carefully regulated in oxygen-free environment
- High ductility
- High electrical conductivity
- High thermal conductivity.
- Low volatility under high vacuum.
- Automotive Rectifiers
- Electrical products include bus conductors, hollow conductors, microwave tubes, vacuum seals, conductors, coaxial tube, high resistance-ratio components, bus bars, lead-in wire, microwave and more such.
- High Conductivity
- High ductility
- High impact strength
- Ease of welding
- Good resistance
- High electrical and thermal conductivity
- Electrical components include bus conductors, electrical conductors, transistor components, coaxial cables, glass seals in electronic appliances, bus bars, microwave tubes,
- Industrial uses like LP gas services, tubing, vacuum seals, coaxial tubes, extrusion cans used for powder metallurgy, medical gases and more such.
- Wooden box packing
- cardboard boxes
- Use of hardened paper with PE meshing
- Plastic wrapping
- Wrapping into polyethylene sheet etc.
- Architecture and construction
- Electrical applications
- Marine equipment
- Machined parts and components
- Bus Bars
- Transformer Connectors
- Power Transmission equipment
- Control Panels and more