Check out our full range of products. Click here to download the catalog
203 Decision Tower, 2nd Floor, Pune
SS 303 Round Bars Supplier
Om Steel is a leading in export quality SS Seamless 303 Round Bars Suppliers in India which provides a wide range of sizes from 4 mm to 100 mm (3/16 inch to 4 inches) in diameter. We provide high ductility steel to avoid failures in brittle along with ensuring a high degree of safety.
It has an improved machinability due to the increased sulphur content, however, the sulphur content slightly decreases the corrosion resistance and lowers its weldability.
Om steel Industries provides a wide range of stainless steel grades required in most of the machining equipment and structural applications. We export SS 303 Round bars worldwide. Its features include:
- High Tensile Strength
- Good corrosion resistance
- Free machining
- Not suitable for welding or forming.
- Standard: ASTM A276, ASTM A479, ASTM A484, ASTM A582, ASTM A473
- Material Grade: SS 303 (UNS S30300)
- Range: 3.17mm to 350mm Dia.
- Thickness: 3mm up to 600mm
- Length: 2mm to 6000mm
- Finish: Black, Bright Polished, Rough Turned, NO.4 Finish, Matt Finish, BA Finish
- Form: Round, Square, Hex, Rectangle, Ingot, Billet, Forging Etc.
- C: .15 max
- Cr: 17- 19
- Mn: 2.0 max
- Ni: 8.0 -10.0
- P: 0.20 max
- S: .15 min
- Si: 1.00 max
- Tensile Strength: Psi – 85,000
- Yield Strength: Psi – 45,000
- Elongation: 50%
- Reduction in Area: 55%
- Hardness: Rb 180
303 grade represents the optimum in machining among the austenitic stainless steels. It is primarily used when production involves extensive machining. 303 is available in Improved Machining grade with machining characteristics significantly higher than that of the standard 303.